Model NO.: PL405085 3.7V 2000mAh
Charger Type: Electric Charger
Nominal Voltage: 4.5V
Compatible Battery Type: Lithium Battery
Wire Model No.: UL1007 AWG18
Transport Package: Industrial Package
Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
Type: Lithium Battery
Charger Application: Standard Battery
Charger Style: Simple Charger
Wire Length: 150mm
HS Code: 8506500000
3.7V Rechargeable Polymer Lithium Battery for RC Toys(2000mAh)
A. Small Size:1/3 of NiMH Battery
B. Long Cycle life
C . Wide Capacity Range: 80mAh-60Ah
D. Stable Performance
E. No memory effect
F. Light Weight
H. Customized Batteries
Certification: UL , RoHS, CE, KC, UN38.3,MSDS
Portable speaker,Muti car jump starter , power bank ,Auto cleaner,GPS tracking, Digital ADSL device ,Flashligting , emergency lighting , laptop , solar board, ups power ,smart phone ,wireless microphone, MP3,Walk man, Cordless Phone, Notebook, Video Camera, Digital Camera, Digital Products, Portable DVD,Mobile Communication, Blue tooth Headset, Electronic Toys,Game Player, Solar LED light, Emergency lighting , Power tools, E-bike, Medical Equipment,etc.
B. Door to Door Service
C. Professional Technical Support
D. Warranty: 12Monthes-24Monthes
Sample Time: 8-12 days after confirmed specification
Payment Term: T/T , Paypal ,Western Union
|1||Nominal capacity||2000mAh 0.2C Discharge|
|Min capacity||1950mAh 0.2C Discharge|
|3||Charge current||Standard Charge :0.2C|
|4||Standard Charging method||0.5C CC(constant current)charge to 4.2V,then CV(constant voltage 4.2V)charge till charge current decline to ≤0.01C|
|5||Charging time||Standard Charging|
|6||Max.discharge current||Constant current 2C end voltage 3.0V|
|7||Standard Discharge Current||Constant current 0.2 C end voltage 3.0V|
|8||Discharge cut-off voltage||3.0V|
|9||Charge cut-off Voltage||4.2V|
|14||Storage Humidity||≤75% RH|
|15||Appearance||Without scratch,distortion,contamination and leakage|
|16||Standard environmental condition||Temperature: 23±5oC|
Humidity : 45-75%RH
Atmospheric Pressure:86-106 Kpa
Note: The drawing is battery cell darwing , if u have wires , PCB/BMS,connectors, code/label requirements , Please let us know it , and we will make detailed datasheet and specified drawing as your request.
Cautions in use
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it. Handling
· Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
· Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
· Avoid shorting the battery
· Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
· Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
· Do not immerse in water.
· Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
· Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
· Never use a modified or damaged charger.
· Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
· Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
· Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.