Battery Batteries is an energy conversion and storage device that converts chemical or physical energy into electrical energy through a reaction; a lithium battery (Li-ion) is a chemical power source with a lithium metal as a negative electrode. Since the idea was put forward in 1958, it has developed very rapidly and will soon be put into production. Then, from mid 80s to early 90s by SoNY is further developed and the formation of lithium ion batteries, because it has high energy, high voltage, long life, no memory effect, no pollution, good price and good storage battery, the highest density, can greatly reduce the weight of the mobile phone and other advantages, is a leader in the battery industry the ideal power is moving communication, notebook computer, camcorders and other small portable electrical equipment.
Principle and logo
Positive and negative in lithium ion battery electrode and the diaphragm are positive ions, is a lithium containing transition metal oxide, such as LiCoO2 and LiMn204. The reaction process for Li-Co02 Lil-xCoO2+xLi+xe-; anode carbon materials such as graphite etc.. The main charge is C, the reaction is C+xLi+xe-CLix; the electrolytic quality is an organic solution containing potassium salt; the total reaction is LiCo02+Lil-XCoO2+CLix. Inverse reaction occurs at discharge. The orientation of lithium ion in the positive and negative electrode and electrolyte membrane. At the time of charging, the anode is driven out of the positive electrode under the electric field, and is inserted into the negative electrode through the electrolyte.
Lithium ion battery identification consists of 3 parts: LC18650 said cylindrical structure, the diameter is 18mm, high 65mm LP083448; SH said steel shell high capacity square structure. The thickness of 8mm, high 48mm, width of 34mm; LP083467 AR arc square aluminum shell type structure. The thickness of 8mm, high 67mm, width 34mm.
There are many kinds of lithium batteries, and there are many classification methods, which are mainly divided into two types according to the different electrolytes and working methods.
According to the nature and composition of electrolyte, lithium battery can be divided into 4 categories.
(1) an organic electrolyte battery using an organic solvent at room temperature as an electrolyte;
(2) inorganic electrolyte battery using inorganic non-aqueous solvent as liquid at room temperature as electrolyte;
(3) solid electrolyte battery using solid lithium ion conductor as electrolyte;
(4) molten salt batteries are solid at room temperature, inorganic salts at high temperatures are used as electrolytes.
2 working mode
According to the different work, can be divided into 3 categories.
(1) the primary battery is also called a primary battery. Continuous discharge, intermittent discharge. Once the energy is exhausted, it can not be reused, and it is widely used in the electronic products such as cameras and so on;
(2) reserve is divided into two kinds, one is usually positive and negative groups in the dry state, the electrolyte is stored in the liquid storage chamber, when the activation device starts when used, forcing the electrolyte into the electrode group and discharge; another is the use of molten salts, ignition device and discharge molten electrolyte;
(3) the two lithium battery, also known as lithium battery, is a lithium ion battery. Can be charged and then used in cameras, digital cameras, mobile phones and laptop computers, such as the use of large quantities of electronic products.